Tidligere vinnere av beste avhandling i makroøkonomi
- 2020: Martin Blomhoff Holm: "Consumption". Norwegian Business School (BI)
- 2017: Vegard Høghaug Larsen: "Drivers of the Business Cycle: Oil, News and Uncertainty". Norwegian Business School (BI)
- 2014: André K. Anundsen: "Housing market and financial stability". University of Oslo
- 2011: Ingvild Almås: "Essays on Economic Inequality". Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
- 2008: Erik Ø. Sørensen: "Essays on the Production of Human Capital". Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH)
- 2005: Espen Villanger: "Fighting Poverty: Company Interests and Foreign Aid Policy, and an Impact Analysis of Natural Disasters''. Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH)
- 2002: Qaisar Farooq Akram: "State dependent effects in labour and foreign exchange markets.'' University of Oslo og Kai Leitemo: "Inflation targeting and monetary policy.'' University of Oslo.
- 1999: Dag A. Lønning: "Some Implications and Tests of the Permanent-Income Hypothesis and Rational Consumer Behaviour." Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration og Fredrik Wulfsberg: "Panel Data Evidence on Wage Setting and Labour Demand from Norwegian Manufacturing Firms.'' University of Oslo.