Research at Norges Bank encompasses theoretical and empirical research related to monetary policy, financial markets, asset management and the development and use of macroeconomic models.
Kasper Roszbach, Research Director
Tel.: +47 22 31 68 65 / +47 404 66 220
- Research at Norges Bank The research expertise at Norges Bank reflects the need to ensure a sound basis for decision making in the areas of monetary policy and financial stability.
- Researchers at Norges Bank Research Research at Norges Bank is focused on issues of relevance to monetary policy and financial stability.
- Research seminars Seminars organised by Norges Bank Research are generally open to the public.
- External publications Research economists at Norges Bank regularly publish articles in books or academic journals. The articles are subjected to rigorous quality control by referees before publication.
- Reseach conferences Norges Bank arranges research conferences and workshops on monetary policy, financial stability and macroeconomic topics at regular intervals. Forthcoming conference: Low Interest Rate and Unconventional Monetary Policy Online, 21-22 June 2021