Norges Bank publishes statistics related to a number of the bank's responsibilities.
- Exchange rates Norges Bank lists some 40 exchange rates. Publication time of daily exchange rates is approximately 16:00 CET. If you are looking for exchange rates that are not listed on our website, we suggest that you consult other Internet sites.
- Interest rates Norges Bank publishes figures on the key policy rate, NOWA, Treasury bills and government bonds.
- Price calculator The price calculator allows you to calculate the equivalent value of 100 1900-kroner in 2003, or the corresponding value of 3000 1990-kroner in 1816.
- Foreign exchange transactions Statistics on foreign exchange transactions are based on daily turnover data gathered from predefined reporting banks constituting a representative selection of the largest banks in the NOK market.
- Bank liquidity Statistics and forecasts for bank liquidity in Norway. Published every Monday and Thursday at 12 noon.
- Inflation The monetary policy target is annual consumer price inflation of close to 2 percent over time.
- Payment statistics Norge Bank publishes annual statistics on developments in retail payment services. The statistics include the number and value of customer transactions, such as payments using various types of payment card, debit and credit transfers (online banking, AvtaleGiro, etc.) and ATM withdrawals.
- Notes and coins - statistics The figures are updated annually in January/February.
- Historical monetary statistics for Norway Historical data typically go back to the early years after Norges Bank was founded in 1816, with the notable exception of data for wages and consumer prices which go back to 1726 and 1516 respectively.