Norges Bank publishes statistics related to a number of the bank's responsibilities.
- Exchange rates Norges Bank quotes some 40 exchange rates. Publication time of daily exchange rates is approximately 16:00 CET.
- Policy rate Daily observations
- Nowa data Nowa (Norwegian Overnight Weighted Average) is the interest rate on unsecured NOK loans between banks that are active in the Norwegian overnight market.
- Norwegian government securities Norges Bank publishes zero coupon yields daily. In addition, Norges Bank also publishes the best closing price and yield for each government bond and Treasury bill.
- Price calculator The price calculator allows you to calculate the equivalent value of 100 1900-kroner in 2003, or the corresponding value of 3000 1990-kroner in 1816.
- Inflation indicators The data is updated at 2 pm on the same day Statistics Norway publishes the Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- Foreign exchange transactions Statistics on foreign exchange transactions are based on daily turnover data gathered from predefined reporting banks constituting a representative selection of the largest banks in the NOK market.
- Money market data Norges Bank publishes aggregated money market data based on bank’s reporting to Norges Bank (RPD). Data are published at approximately at 11 am each working day.
- Bank liquidity Statistics and forecasts for bank liquidity in Norway. Published every Monday and Thursday at 12 noon.
- Payment statistics Norge Bank publishes annual statistics on developments in retail payment services. The statistics include the number and value of customer transactions, such as payments using various types of payment card, debit and credit transfers (online banking, AvtaleGiro, etc.) and ATM withdrawals.
- Notes and coins - statistics The figures are updated annually in January/February.
- Historical monetary statistics for Norway Historical data typically go back to the early years after Norges Bank was founded in 1816, with the notable exception of data for wages and consumer prices which go back to 1726 and 1516 respectively.