Norges Bank's publications about climate change
Publications and reports
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability (pdf) Chapter 7 in Annual report 2020
- Climate risks are mentioned in the report Financial stability 2020 (chapter 4.2) and Financial stability 2019 (chapter 4).
- Climate risk and commodity currencies (Working paper 18/20)
Government Pension Fund Global
- Responsible investment 2020
- Investing responsibly - The 20-year history
- Expectation document: Climate change - Expectations of companies
- Climate change, climate risks and Norges Bank (2019)
- Opening remarks to the U.S. Senate Democrats' Special Committee on the Climate Crisis (2019)
- Høring – Forslag til ny lov om opplysninger om bærekraft (2021)(In Norwegian only)
- EU green bond standard / Response from Norges Bank to the Ministry of Financee (2020)
- EU renewed strategy on sustainable finance / Response from Norges Bank (2020)
- Consultation response: NOU 2018:17 / Climate risk and the Norwegian economy (2019)
A blog written by staff at Norges Bank. Most articles are in Norwegian.