A selection of laws and rules relating to Norges Bank's activities.
- Central Bank Act
In force from 1 January 2020 pursuant to Resolution of 21 June 2019 No. 804
- Regulation on Monetary Policy
Laid down by Royal Decree of 2 March 2018
- Regulation on Decisions on the Countercyclical Capital Buffer and Advice on the Systemic Risk Buffer
Laid down by Royal Decree of 3 September 2021
- Regulation on Access to Lending and Deposit Facilites at Norges Bank
Laid down by Norges Bank on 18 December 2019
- Instructions relating to risk management and internal control at Norges Bank
Laid down by the Ministry of Finance on 28 June 2022
- Payment Systems Act
Act no. 95 of 17 December 1999 relating to Payment Systems etc.
- Management mandate for the Government Pension Fund Global
Laid down by the Ministry of Finance on 8 November 2010
- Ethical principles for employees of Norges Bank
Laid down by the Executive Board on 19 October 2011 and last amended on 20 December 2022. In force from 1 January 2023.
- Ethical Principles for External Members of Norges Bank's Executive Board and of the Committee
Laid down by the Executive Board on 24 March 2020. In force from 1 April 2020.
- Anti-corruption programme for Central Banking Operations