Financial Stability Report
Financial Stability 1/12
- Financial Stability Report
- Prompt adjustment to new requirements (Press release 14 May 2012)
- Asset prices, investment, credit and financial vulnerability. An analysis using quarterly figures (Economic commentaries 6/12)
- How is market turbulence affecting Norwegian banking groups' funding costs? (Economic cimmentaries 7/12)
- The Basel I floor – transitional arrangement and backstop to the capital adequacy framework (Economic commentaries 7/12)
The annual Financial Stability Report communicates Norges Bank assessments of the financial stability outlook. The Report discusses cyclical and structural developments at banks and other financial institutions and in financial markets and the Norwegian economy that are of importance for vulnerabilities and risks in the financial system. The Report also points out measures that can contribute to financial stability.
ISSN 1502-2749 (print). ISSN 1503-8858 (online).