Financial Stability 1/12
- Financial Stability Report
- Prompt adjustment to new requirements (Press release 14 May 2012)
- Asset prices, investment, credit and financial vulnerability. An analysis using quarterly figures (Economic commentaries 6/12)
- How is market turbulence affecting Norwegian banking groups' funding costs? (Economic cimmentaries 7/12)
- The Basel I floor – transitional arrangement and backstop to the capital adequacy framework (Economic commentaries 7/12)
The Financial Stability Report focuses on the prospects for banks’ earnings and financial strength and the risk factors to which banks are exposed. From 2013 the report is published annually and contains a broad assessment of the structure and vulnerability of the Norwegian financial system.
ISSN 1502-2749 (print). ISSN 1503-8858 (online).