Financial Stability 1/12
- Financial Stability Report
- Prompt adjustment to new requirements (Press release 14 May 2012)
- Asset prices, investment, credit and financial vulnerability. An analysis using quarterly figures (Economic commentaries 6/12)
- How is market turbulence affecting Norwegian banking groups' funding costs? (Economic cimmentaries 7/12)
- The Basel I floor – transitional arrangement and backstop to the capital adequacy framework (Economic commentaries 7/12)
In its bi-annual Financial Stability Report, Norges Bank assesses the financial stability outlook. The Report discusses cyclical and structural developments in financial markets, the Norwegian economy, banks and other financial institutions. Assessments of the countercyclical capital buffer and other recommendations for measures to safeguard financial stability are made on the basis of vulnerabilities, risks and resilience in the financial system. See assessments of financial stability
ISSN 1503-8858 (online).