Papers at the revise and resubmit stage
- Labor supply factors and economic fluctuations (joint with Claudia Foroni and Antoine Lepetit). Working Paper version
- Structural Unemployment and Monetary Policy: the Useful Role of the Natural Rate of Interest (joint with Paolo Gelain). Working Paper version
- Immigration and the Macroeconomy: Some New Empirical Evidence (joint with Ørjan Robstad). Working Paper version
- Has the Fed Responded to House and Stock Prices? A Time-Varying Analysis (joint with Knut Are Aastveit and Francesca Loria). Working Paper version
- Output gap in presence of financial frictions and monetary policy trade-offs (joint with Paolo Gelain and Marzie Taheri-Sanjani). Working paper version
Work in progress
- Business Cycle Dynamics and the Two Margins of Labor Adjustment (joint with Tommy Sveen and Lutz Weinke).
- New perspectives on the natural rate of unemployment (joint with Paolo Gelain and Nicolas Groshenny)
Labor supply and the dynamics of unemployment: an estimated DSGE approach (joint with Antoine Lepetit and Anastasia Zhutova)
- Identification of financial factors in economic fluctuations (joint with Francesco Ravazzolo and Samad Sarferaz). Economic Journal, accepted. Working paper version.
- Mismatch shocks and unemployment during the Great Recession, joint with Nicolas Groshenny. (2016) Journal of Applied Econometrics 31, 1197-1214. Working Paper version.
- Reallocation shocks, persistence and nominal rigidities, joint with Nicolas Groshenny. (2016) Economics Letters 141, 151-155. Old version
- Investment Shocks and Consumption, joint with Martin Seneca. (2014) European Economic Review 66, 111-126. Last version
- New Perspectives on Capital Depreciation Shocks as Sources of Business Cycle Fluctuations, joint with Martin Seneca. (2014) Macroeconomic Dynamics 18, 1209-1233. Working paper version.
- Investment Shocks and Macroeconomic Co-movement, joint with Gisle J. Natvik and Martin Seneca. (2013) Journal of Macroeconomics 37, 208-216. Working paper version
- Rule-of-Thumb Consumers, Productivity and Hours, joint with Martin Seneca. (2012) The Scandinavian Journal of Economics 114, 658-679. Working paper version
- Does Monetary Policy React to Asset Prices? Some International Evidence. (2011) International Journal of Central Banking, September Issue. Working paper version
- Fiscal Stimulus and the Role of Wage Rigidity. (2011) Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control¨35, 512-527. Working paper version
- Fiscal Shocks and Real Rigidities, joint with Martin Seneca. (2009) The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics: Vol.9 : Iss.1 (Topics), Article 2
- Terms of trade in Norway: a VAR Analysis, joint work with Francesco Ravazzolo (Norges Bank) and Samad Sarferaz (ETH Zürich)
- On the concept of output gap in macroeconomic models, joint work with Kåre Hagelund (Norges Bank) and Paolo Gelain (Norges Bank)
- On the importance of foreign factors for the Norwegian economy, joint work with Knut Are Aastveit (Norges Bank) and Francesco Ravazzolo (Norges Bank)
- Teaching Evaluations
- PhD Lectures on “Fiscal policy in Macroeconomic Models” at BI, Norwegian Business School
- CEF 2014 Computing in Economics and Finance
- Norges Bank-Hec Montreal workshop on "New Developments in Business Cycle Analysis"
- Norges Bank-HEC Montreal research meeting on "Dynamic Macroeconomics"
- Norges Bank conference on "The Interaction between Monetary Policy and Financial Stability"
- Norges Bank conference "On the Use of Simple Rules as Guidelines for Policy Decisions"