Tel.: +47 22 31 69 55
Fax: +47 22 42 40 62
P.O. Box 1179 Sentrum
Financial crisis, banking and banking regulation, monetary economics, macroeconomic theory
- "Financial globalization and bank lending: The limit of domestic monetary policy?" (with Valeriya Dinger).
- "Persistent effects of liquidity risk on financial fragility and real economic growth" (with Diemo Dietrich and Mich Tvede).
- "Money in the equilibrium of banking" (with Gerhard Illing).
- "Money, efficiency and financial stability" (with Gerhard Illing).
- "Capital adequacy and liquidity in banking dynamics" (with Lorán Chollete).
- "Illiquidity, insolvency, and banking regulation".
- "Monetary policy and financial stability in the long run: A simple game-theoretic approach" (with Lorán Chollete), Journal of Financial Stability, 28(1), February 2017, 125-142.
- "'Interest rate trap', or: Why does the central bank keep the policy rate too low for too long?" (with Gerhard Illing), Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 117(4), October 2015, 1256 - 1280.
- "Insolvency uncertainty, banking tax, and macroprudential regulation", in Gaëtan Nicodème and Ruud de Mooij (eds.): Taxation of the Financial Sector, MIT Press, 2014, Chapter 5.
- "Endogenous exposure to systemic liquidity risk" (with Gerhard Illing), International Journal of Central Banking, 7(2), June 2011, p. 173 - 216.
- "Regulation of systemic liquidity risk" (with Gerhard Illing), Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, 24(1), January 2010, p. 31 - 48. Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, Financial Markets and Portfolio Management Best Paper Award, 2010.
- Money: Theory and Practice (with Gerhard Illing). Princeton University Press (forthcoming).
- Money: Theory and Practice, Instructor's Manual (with Gerhard Illing). Princeton University Press (forthcoming).
- Banking Regulation and the Financial Crisis. Routledge, UK, 2012 (Hardback) & 2014 (Paperback). Contents | Preface | Index. Order at Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Walmart.com.