Seminars organised by Norges Bank Research are generally open to the public. If you wish to attend a seminar, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one working day before the seminar.
For security purposes, all visitors are required to show identification to enter the Bank. Seminar participants are therefore requested to arrive 15 minutes before the seminar is due to begin.
- Monday 30 January, 11:30-12:30
Giovanni Ricco (University of Warwick)
Title: "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks"
- Thursday 2 February, 11:30-12:30
Pablo D'Erasmo (Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia)
Title: "Optimal Domestic (and External) Sovereign Default"
- Monday 13 February, 11:30-12:30
Lilit Popoyan (Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna)
Title: "Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary and macro-prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model"
- Monday 20 February, 11:30-12:30
Jouchi Nakajima (Bank for International Settlements)
- Monday 27 February, 11:30-12:30
Andrei Kirilenko (Imperial College London)
Title: "Latency in Automated Financial Markets"
- Monday 6 March, 11:30-12:30
Cosmin Ilut (Duke University and National Bureau of Economic Research)
- Friday 10 March, 11:30-12:30
Stephane Verani (Federal Reserve Board)
Title: "Over-the-Counter Market Liquidity and Securities Lending"
- Monday 13 March, 11:30-12:30
Marie Hoerova (European Central Bank)
- Monday 20 March, 11:30-12:30
James Stock (Harvard Univeristy)
- Monday 27 March, 11:30-12:30
Chiara Scotti (Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System)
- Monday 24 April, 11:30-12:30
Michael McMahon (University of Warwick)
- Thursday 4 May, 11:30-12:30
Andrea Carriero (Queen Mary University of London)
- Monday 8 May, 11:30-12:30
Roland Rathelot (University of Warwick)
Title: "Mismatch Unemployment and the Geography of Job Search"
- Monday 15 May, 11:30-12:30
Graham Elliot (University of California San Diego)
- Monday 22 May, 11:30-12:30
Oliver de Groot (University of St. Andrews)
- Monday 12 June, 11:30-12:30
Mike West (Duke University)
- Wednesday 14 June, 11:30-12:30
Hashem Pesaran (USC Dornsife)
- Monday 19 June, 11:30-12:30
Stuart Rosenthal (Syracuse University)
- Monday 4 September, 11:30-12:30
Jean Imbs (Paris School of Economics)